September 21st, 2019
October 19th, 2019
September 7th, 2019
October 5th, 2019
Road Test's take place on either Saturday or Sunday at either of our two locations (Ludlow, Springfield). The weekend road tests are subject to change due to examiner availability and weather.
• Be over the age of 18
• Take at least one hour driving lesson with out school ($60)
• Consent form
• Send us a text message with a photo of your permit to (508) 969-1146
• Completion of Drivers Education Course
• Certified by Registry of Motor Vehicles
• Clean and accident free driving record for six months
• Obtained permit at least 6 months and 10 days before the desired road test date
• Consent form
• Use of driving school vehicle (personal vehicles are not allowed)
•Relocation of road test examiner at our site
Your permit automatically becomes a drivers license if you pre-pay your license fee before your road test. It will still remain a permit until you pay your fee.
*Do not confuse this payment with our road test fee.
• Weekend Road Tests are conducted by a Civilian Examiner at our locations.
• Road Test Rental fee is non-refundable and needs to be paid before time of booking.
• If you are under the age of 18 you need to be certified by the Registry of Motor Vehicles in order to schedule a test. Click here to verify your certification.
• Anyone who took drivers e.d. at a different school is welcome to do a weekend road test.
• You will be refused a road test if your learners permit is unrecognizable, ripped, unreadable, etc...
• If you are under 18 and have a legal guardian they need to be present for the test and have original court papers with them
• Learner's permit
• Road test application signed by parent or guardian (click here for form)
• If you have B restriction on permit please bring glasses or contact lenses